Sunday 29 January 2012

Cake Stand - Perfume Stand.



Just a quick Sunday post to showcase my alternative use for a cake stand, as a perfume stand! I was bought this lovely Laura Ashley stand for Christmas, and whilst I'd love to constantly fill it with sweet treats, my waistline says otherwise! I couldn't bare to have it packed up in a kitchen cupboard, so instead it's taken pride of place on my chest of drawers. 
The only problem is some of my favourites are just too tall so I've had to lie them sideways...c'est la vie!

How do you like to store your perfume? 

Laura 
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a good storage idea, very clever ! My perfume are just lying around on my desk ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute way to store and show off your perfume collection. I love unique little ideas like this

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...