Sunday 15 January 2012

The Lipstick Project: Shy Girl.





In my last post, I talked about trying to get more use out of my lipsticks, and so far, it seems to be working. 
My new/old favourite has definitely been Shy Girl, I wore it to go out on Saturday night and then again on Sunday. It's the perfect understated peachy nude, it's not too offensive and not too orange that it clashes with my skin tone. It's a safe colour, but just adds a little something if you want a chic, polished look.

Shy Girl is the perfect lipstick to ease myself back into lipstick wearing, it's just been too long! 

Laura xx

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow it's lovely! Not what I was expecting at all (from the mac website swatches)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen an accurate swatch on the MAC Website, thank god for blogging! x

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favourite lipsticks. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got talked into buying Shy Girl and it really didn't suit me - I much prefer something a bit pinker, it looks lovely on you though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually do too, I think Shy Girl is just on the limit of peach for me, any more and I look a bit washed out :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a color I'm going to have to check out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're after a foolproof not quite nude lipstick, i'd go for it :)

      Delete
  5. I reeeally want to get Shy Girl, but most nudes look awful on me. From your photos I reckon I may be able to pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I usually look dead! But Shy Girl has just enough colour to get away with a slightly nude lip :) x

      Delete
  6. wow, I love it! looks sooo nice on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so pretty on you! This is definitely on my to try list :)
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...