Monday 2 January 2012

Quick Fire Review: Fearne Midnight Manicure.




A welcome but intriguing stocking filler, the Fearne Midnight Manicure is a bit of a winner. 

In all honesty, I wasn't sure how much a nail polish set that retails at £12 for 7 bottles could achieve. But, my snobbish nail polish ways have been put in their place. 

A mixture, of foil, sparkle and jelly finishes. They all apply like a dream, opaque in one coat, two for luck. 

The polishes aren't named, so excuse the rudimentary explanation. But I'm in love with the blue shimmery polish in the set. It's a beaut. 

For far more detailed swatches and astute low down on the set, head on over to Helen's rundown of the set, here

You might be able to snap this up in the sale if you're lucky. It's worth a shot! 

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I have been trying to track down this set since I saw it on Helen's blog, it has been sold out in the 4 Boots i went to, oh well. I look forward to seeing more NOTD from it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lydia I really hope you find it, it's a beauty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's a great set, I love all of the colours! Too bad it's not available where I live. :( x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...