Tuesday 10 January 2012

Current Foundation Routine.



scary close up #1

scary close up #2

So, Basically, NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc + Real Techniques Buffing Brush = BLOODY AMAZING SKIN. 

NARS Sheer Glow has been a long time favourite of mine, but for inexplicable reason (I have an obscene number of foundations on the go) I abandoned it. 

The light fluid consistancy of Sheer Glow allows the Buffing Brush to pick up just the right amount of foundation from the back of my hand, and it buffs it in like an absolute dream. The major plus point of this brush is that's pretty much impossible to slap too much product on at once, you can easily build up a few thin layers and choose your level of coverage easily. 

I usually dust this with a light powdering of MAC MSF Natural, but, I steer clear if I know I'm going to be photographed. This can just about avoid major ghost face without the powder but with? You're on a one way journey to ghost town.

The bad news? My Sheer Glow is feeling suspiciously empty & I'm on a complete foundation ban until I least half the amount I have on the go...le sigh. 

If I need a bit of extra coverage, it's still Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection all the way. I haven't photographed due to the tube being offensive. If I feel the need for a primer, I've been using the Arbonne Make Up Primer. 


What's your current routine? 

Laura xx



3 comments:

  1. hi, i gone bee in england soon and i was wondering if it were any product you will recommend me buying =?

    Love you blog :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Asa, I'd just suggest getting to Boots and Superdrug! Look at Sleek, Barry M etc. I've done a few posts on drugstore favourites too so take a look at those :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when people show wht its actually like on their skin and not just a swatch on the hand. Cheers sweets :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...