Wednesday 4 January 2012

In A Perfect World.


For about a year now, Oilatum has been my best friend. It's a no nonsense, simple face cream that does what it says on the tin. 

Enter Origins, A Perfect World

I opened up a joyous box of Origins goodies on Christmas Day and found this moisturiser alongside the Super Spot Remover (I haven't had to try this yet- touch wood) and the Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent - to.die.for. 

Oilatum is fail-safe, moisturising, but doesn't exactly exude the pamper power that A Perfect World does. 

It has a gentle fresh fragrance that screams 'Origins' it's slightly herbal without being offensive. One of the main reasons I adore Origins so much is the ethos behind the brand, products formulated without parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, paraffin, synthetic fragrance or colour, animal ingredients and general nasties. 

The cream glides onto and sinks in to leave ridiculously soft skin, I've noticed an improvement in the general appearance of my skin. Whether it's the miracle cream or changing up my moisturiser, I still can't get enough of the stuff. 

At £32.00 a pop, it just can't compete with the bargain power of Oilatum, but I'm beginning to think it's worth the investment. 

I'm considering taking the plunge and ordering A Perfect World cleanser and possibly a cheeky VitaZing, what do you think? 

Laura xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love origins, the clean energy cleansing oil is amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura I'm actually looking into a cleanser, I'll check it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't live without my origins spot remover :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...