Wednesday 11 January 2012

Daddy's Girl.

This weekend marked my father's l'anniversaire. Being the dutiful daughter that I am, I went over to see him & take him presents etc. 

I decided to crack out my absolute favourites of the moment...the burgundy leigh jeans. I have seen these EVERYWHERE at the moment, but hey, they're popular for a reason. 

I just teamed the jeans with this lightweight cream jumper from Topshop...I bet many of you have both of these in your wardrobe...!

I just wore this lovely little necklace that I found in Oxfam...yeah boi. Finally, I wore my New Look suede wedges, take a closer look here

(vacant stare...)


(crotch shot for the colour!)


As a side note, I made these little birthday cakes for the occasion, grown up! 


Laura xxx




6 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these jeans on blogs! They are such a pretty colour though
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've seen them everywhere but they are lovely! x

      Delete
  2. the jeabs are such a nice colour ive been after a pair for a while. lovely outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely get them, they're an amazing fit too, so flattering x

      Delete
  3. lovely colour. Happy birthday daddy beautyspark! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...