Tuesday 17 January 2012

Finding Mr Bright.



If like me, you feel like you're on a constant quest to achieve perfect glowing skin, Benefit have come up with a nifty little kit to send you in the right direction. Enter - Finding Mr Bright

I've always been a fan of Benefit sets. One of my first ever make up products was the cult Benetint with High Beam thrown in for good measure. I'm glad to see High Beam making an appearance in this set, and love the small deluxe sample size, as it's so perfect for travelling. 

I've already got the cheaper 2True version of Posie Tint so I was never that inclined to spend my pennies on it, but it's a lovely subtle pink flush that compliments High Beam well. 

Girl Meets Pearl is an interesting product, whether you mix it with moisturiser to give you an extra dose of radiance, or apply directly to the areas you want to illuminate, it appears to be an all over glow giver. 

My one gripe? Erase Paste. It always seems to be a gamble when you put in a foundation or concealer into a gift set. Shade 2 is just about OK for my skintone, although I think I'll save this for summer...read too orange. I feel this may alienate some people from picking up an otherwise adorable set. 

RRP £28.50

Do you like to glow or do you prefer to stay matte? 

xxx






2 comments:

  1. I love benefit's product names, so clever haha :)
    great review!

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...