Wednesday 18 January 2012

A Walk In The Woods.









Coat: Barbour 
Scarf: Profuomo 
Top: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: New Look 

I've gone for something a bit different in the photo department today, choosing to take advantage of the woodland behind my house and the use of my sister's "photography skills".
After what felt like decades of indecision, I finally plumped for the Barbour Beadnell Wax Jacket, and I couldn't say no to some beautiful Liberty lining. 
The Jacket is surprisingly warm, comfortable and I've already worn it to death, It's a bit of an investment, but it's one that is already paying its way in my wardrobe. 
The rest of the outfit is typical of my everyday style, and the shorts are my ultimate back up plan when I can't find anything else to wear. 

Finally, I have nothing but respect for regular outfit posters, for every normal looking photo I managed to get, there are ten photos of me being a gurning/cross eyed/ridiculous idiot. Just me with the problem?! 

Laura xx 

5 comments:

  1. I love your loafers :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos :)
    I adore those shorts! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully this hasn't posted already :/
    Gorgeous photos, I ADORE the shorts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph, They're probably one of the best things I've ever bought from H&M! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...