Saturday 14 January 2012

Storage Solutions.


 I'm a sucker for storage and organisation. When I was given this as a gift, I literally couldn't wait to pop all of my bits and pieces into it. 

It's provided the perfect place to put most of my favourite MAC lipsticks and I use the other compartments for my everyday essentials. 

I've found a very similar one here and if you google 'acrylic make up organiser', a wide selection magically appear.

I've popped in on a Glossybox that contains other bits and pieces, it really is the perfect size to do so!

I'm hoping that having a few more lipsticks out on show will encourage me to use them up, all in the spirit of this months theme - using up products! 

How do you like to organise your make up? 

Laura xx

7 comments:

  1. This looks lovely! My make up is in desperate need of organisation so I may have to invest in something like this :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and organised! I have recently purchased (and bogged) about a nice earring sorter/storage box. I love being organised :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks great! i really think i need to get one of these because i tend to stick to the same few lipsticks that are in front of me each day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this looks lovely, I need to get a bit more organised with my make up storage too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to buy some organisers for my draws - everything is a mess at the moment so one of these would be very helpful! Thanks for the post!

    Jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need something just like this in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...