Thursday 12 January 2012

Everyday Face.


Surprisingly for a Beauty Blogger, on a day to day basis. I don't wear that much make up! 

My daily routine goes a little something like this... 

BASE: Origins Perfect World Moisturiser 
FOUNDATION: NARS Sheer Glow or Illamasqua Skin Base 
BROWS: HD Brow Kit in Vamp 
EYES: Blink+Go Long Lasting Black Mascara 
CHEEKS: NARS Penny Lane 
POWDER: MAC MSF Natural 
LIPS: Bare or Balm. 

BRUSHES: Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Absolute New HG Brush for Liquid Foundation) 
MAC 129 
Angled Eyeshadow Brush 
Spoolie
MAC 130 
Real Techniques Contour Brush 


Of course, I tend to grab different things depending on my mood, but I usually stick to these products.

Little Extras 

If I want to make my make up last longer I'll add a foundation primer like the Arbonne one I'm using up at the moment. 

My top eyeshadow choice on a day to day basis (If I can be bothered) is MAC Jest or Orb, such staples! 

My mascara changes with my mood, I'm trying to use up about 8 at the moment...oops! 

I also use ELF Mineral Blush in Coral & MAC Harmony to sculpt etc. 

What are your everyday staples? 

Laura xx

11 comments:

  1. Awh this is gorgeous! I'm exactly the same, day to day, I barely wear concealer! just wash my face, moisturise and go :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best way to be, then when you really want to make an effort, you feel extra special! x

      Delete
  2. This might be a weird thing to say but I love your eyebrows! I wish mine would grow a bit thicker

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not weird at all, It's one of things people seem to comment most about me! I do love a good brow :) x

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty. I love the natural look. I don't wear much either on a day to day basis, but love wearing more on special occasions

    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naturally beautiful!

    Jen x
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...